This section of the Kickoff docs will take you through the base styles and components that Kickoff includes, with accompanying demos.
If you are new to Kickoff, we recommend taking a look at our Getting Started section first, to familiarise yourself with what Kickoff has to offer.
Guide to Kickoffs demos
- Typography – this section shows the base typographic settings of the framework.
- Components – details the base components you can use and extend, such as buttons, media objecs and tabs.
- Forms – this section is a guide to how we handle form styling in Kickoff, as well as the various ways to manipulate forms to whatever style you need using our extension classes.
- Grids – A look over the various grid options that Kickoff gives you, including demos showing you how it can become a powerful tool in your own development.
- Styleguide – a demo of our styleguide